Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Philbricks | Maternity

Stacey contacted me after I did some portraits for her brother and sister-in-law, Matt and Bethany, about doing some maternity shots.  I was so excited.  I think maternity shots are a definite must when pregnant.  It captures such a special time in a couple's life.  Who would have thought we would have picked a FREEZING cold day.  Stacey and Clint were both troopers as we worked through the cold to get some amazing shots!  The only thing Stacey was set on was some pictures on the railroad tracks and that is where we got started.  I hope you and enjoy and please leave some love for the Philbricks!











I am so excited for the arrival of Jake Allen!  Best of luck to Stacey and Clint as they prepare for their blessing and bundle of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment