Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jenny | Bridals

My friend Jenny was engaged July 4, 2010.  I was super excited that her and Alex, or as we call him, Bridgman, were going to be joined in holy matrimony.  Around Christmas she asked if I would do some bridal portraits and I was all for it!  We set a date and as it approached, I watched the weather, and of course, it rained.  We racked our brains and decided to do the shoot in her church, St. Paul Pentecostal.  It was the first time I had done a shoot indoors, so I was definitely nervous, but I loved the way the pictures turned out.  Alex and Jenny got married today, so with great pleasure here are a few of my favorite shots from the day.  Please check out Eric Jones Photography for pictures of the wedding day (coming soon)!







No comments:

Post a Comment