Thursday, October 28, 2010

Alex and Mary Beth | Love Birds

I've known Alex for quite a while.  We met at summer camp when I was 10.  Mary Beth came into the picture in 8th grade and then again their Junior year of High School.  Through my friendship with Alex, Mary Beth became one of my best friends.  Strangely enough our friendship only grew stronger while I was away for college.  We talk on the phone at least twice a week.  She was a bridesmaid in my wedding.  Since I now live four hours away, I knew her and Alex needed to come visit and I knew I wanted to get some shots of them.  We went uptown to some one lane tunnels and found some awesome run-downed building and got some amazing shots.  Our session led us to my husband's grandfather's house where we had fun exploring.  Here are a few of my favorites.

They couldn't have had better outfits to go with that yellow!

Yes.  That is a real sign.


My new favorite building in Lexington.  Fell in love with all the textures.

These two are so in love.

Alex is an amazing singer/guitarist.  The only thing, besides my husband, that I remember about our wedding ceremony was Alex singing during the Unity Sand Ceremony.

Spur of the moment shot when the train ran us off the track.

Mary, you are SO GORGEOUS!!!

Loved this old barn at my husband's grandpa's house.

Looking good Alex!



No comments:

Post a Comment