Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jim & Lauren | Engagement Session

I met Lauren my sophomore year of college while on Spring Break in Panama City Beach, FL.  We quickly developed a friendship unlike any other.  Shortly before my wedding, she told me about Jim.  She was totally smitten.  I knew it wouldn't be long before she had a ring on her finger.  When she told me she was engaged I asked to do some engagement pictures for her and Jim, since Jim was leaving for his training in the Army.  We met up at Old Salem and these are just a few of the shots I got.  Best of luck to Lauren and Jim as you plan your May wedding!

Love the look in Lauren's eyes.





Extremely proud of this ring shot I got.


This is my favorite.  I think it would make a great canvas to go over a bed!

Love the passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment